Get to Know A Virtual Blessing
What are clients saying?View Testimonials
A Virtual Blessing was created because of my own desire to be a work at home mom (WAHM), use my God given skills and abilities to help others and to learn new things. I am extremely blessed to continue to do so. I currently work alone with plans to expand.
I am wife and mother of four special children. My daughter and I are outnumbered in the household. We have lived in a few states to include Wisconsin, Florida, Indiana and Arizona. Our family currently resides in Louisiana. Life is a journey – have faith God will finish the work in you.
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. Phil 1:6.
- Legal Studies, B.S., University of Central Florida, UCF
- Minor in General Business, UCF
- Certified Virtual Event Specialist, VA Classroom
- Visual Information Specialist/Graphics and Presentation Support, USAF
- Visual Information Certification, Defense Information School
- Follower of Jesus (Most Important!)
Expertise and Programs
- Facebook Business Page
- Facebook Business Ads
- Twitter for Business
- LinkedIn Company Page
- Pinterest for Business
- Post Planner
- Constant Contact
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Office 2013
What to Expect?
- Emails as the primary and preferred source of communication
- Fun, friendly and professional communications
- Taking your business and its goals seriously
- Provide ideas and feedback
- Value your time
- I like Emoticons (smiley faces) – so expect some of those too!