Get to Know A Virtual Blessing
What are clients saying?View Testimonials
A Virtual Blessing was created because of my own desire to be a work at home mom (WAHM), use my God given skills and abilities to help others and to learn new things. I am extremely blessed to continue to do so. I currently work alone with plans to expand.
I am wife and mother of four special children. My daughter and I are outnumbered in the household. We have lived in a few states to include Wisconsin, Florida, Indiana and Arizona. Our family currently resides in Louisiana. Life is a journey – have faith God will finish the work in you.
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. Phil 1:6.
- Legal Studies, B.S., University of Central Florida, UCF
- Minor in General Business, UCF
- Certified Virtual Event Specialist, VA Classroom
- Visual Information Specialist/Graphics and Presentation Support, USAF
- Visual Information Certification, Defense Information School
- Follower of Jesus (Most Important!)
Expertise and Programs
- Facebook Business Page
- Facebook Business Ads
- Twitter for Business
- LinkedIn Company Page
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Wild Apricot
What to Expect?
- Emails as the primary and preferred source of communication
- Fun, friendly and professional communications
- Taking your business and its goals seriously
- Provide ideas and feedback
- Value your time
- I like Emoticons (smiley faces) – so expect some of those too!
Don’t underestimate the power of a maintaining a healthy email list. Keep your subscribers engaged and interested by consistently delivering a well crafted message into their inbox. Show them that you care by continuing to build the relationship.
Most businesses are using social media to market themselves. To have a successful online presence you must be active, consistent and provide value to your audience. We help take care of the what, when and how to post to your social media network. Spend less time on social and more time on your business.
A website is your virtual home for your business. You want to keep it welcoming, informative and fresh. Updating it regularly will help you get found and increase your chances of being ranked higher on Google. You don’t want visitors to think your not at home.
Get help with your online presence. It’s time for A Virtual Blessing!Take the next step now. Schedule a Discovery Call!